- Convert 110-120 Volt AC mains power to 12 Volt DC ( universal car cigarette lighter outlet ). Make use of your 12V devices anywhere around the home.
Will supply power all 12 Volt devices rated to 120 watt . Output rated current 10Amp. Max limited current 15amp
- Power Your 12 V Devices! – Will supply power all 12 Volt devices rated to 120 watt . Output rated current 10Amp. Max limited current 15amp
- SAFE – Built in safety features include Overload Protection, Over and Under Working Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection.
- HEAVY DUTY – Cable 18AWG. Total reach 9 Ft. Premium quality over-moulded connector. Can be used with further power extensions
- Compact and Portable, Robust, Reliable and Safe. Keep at home or take away on your road trip or camping trip.
Do you have 12V devices that don’t get used much because of the restriction of 12V DC power supply?
- Make better use of your 12V devices with the P.I Auto Store 110V AC – 12V DC Power Converter
- Plug the power converter into any 110V AC power supply and convert to 12V DC power (Female Cigarette Lighter Socket)
- Now you can use your 12V devices anywhere around the home and extend the reach whilst on road trips
- No more waiting in queues and spending money at the gas station to pump up your tires.
- If you get a flat out on the road you can inflate it there and then.
Power any 12V device up to 120W
- Maximum power output 10A
- Power any 12V device up to 120W
- Even 12V Refrigerators and Seat Warmers!
- Red Light with SOS pulse for roadside emergency use.
Designed for Safety and Reliability
- Designed and tested to meet the strict safety requirements of FCC & CE
- 110V cable is permanently fitted to the housing to improve safety and reliability
- LED shows when power is on
- Neighbor friendly. Quieter pump due to use of premium components (
Use in the Home or on your Road Trip
- Use your 12V devices around your home and garden
- Take the Power Converter on your road trip and use to extend the reach of your 12V devices
- Avoids over inflation.
- Set it and leave it. The processor does it for you