10V - 120V AC - 12V DC Power Converter - Rectifier - Adapter Rated to 10 Amp.
Size:110V - 12V Converter
Use the P.I. Auto Store 110 - 240V AC – 12V converter to power all your 12V products up to 120W rating. Make use of these products around the home, away from your vehicle 12V outlet. Use with Tire Inflator, Electric Seat Warmer, Car Diffuser, RV refrigerator, Car TV, Vacuum cleaner, Power amplifier and many more.
The converter has been tested and conforms to BS EN 60950-1, Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994, and the Plugs and Sockets (Safety) Regulations 1994. This can only be achieved by utilising higher quality materials and manufacturing techniques to improve safety and lengthen service life.
Many customers purchase the converter to allow their tire inflators to be powered from the home, giving greater reach and flexibility. PLEASE NOTE – This is the only power converter which has been tested with P.I. Auto Store Tyre Inflators.
· Input 100 – 240V AC. Plug Type – US 2 pin
· Output 12V DC. Female cigarette lighter socket.
· Total reach 9ft. Cable conductors 0.75mm
· Working ambient temperature -20C - +40C
· Class II Isolation @ 3750 V – No breakdown
· CE FCC and ROHS approved
Product manual included
At P.I. Auto Store, we stand by the quality of our products and we back them with a 12-month warranty. All our customers have access to our Customer Support Team who provide service throughout the lifetime of your product.
- Convert 110-120 Volt AC mains power to 12 Volt DC ( Universal cigarette lighter outlet ). Make use of your 12V devices anywhere around the home.
- Will power all 12 Volt devices rated to 120 watt . Output rated current 10Amp. Max limited current 15amp
- SAFE - Built in safety features include Overload Protection, Over and Under Working Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection.
- HEAVY DUTY - Cable 18AWG. Total reach 9 Ft. Premium quality over-moulded connector. Can be used with further power extensions
- Compact and portable, Robust, Reliable and Safe. Keep at home or take away on your road trip or camping trip.